Simply fill in the information below, click the Generate Destination URL button, and you’re on your way to tracking your advertising return with Google Analytics.
Step 1: Enter the URL of your website.
- Campaign Source
- Campaign Medium
- Campaign Name
- Campaign Term
- Campaign Content
- Use utm_source to identify a search engine, newsletter name, or other source. Example: utm_source=yahoo *Required
- Use utm_medium to identify a medium such as email or cost-per-click. Example: utm_medium=cpc *Required
- Use utm_campaign to identify a specific product promotion or strategic campaign. Example: utm_campaign=spring_sale *Required
- Use utm_term to identify paid keywords. Example: utm_term=running+shoes
- Required for A/B testing and content-targeted ads. Use utm_content to differentiate ads or links that point to the same URL. Examples: utm_content=bannerad and utm_content=textad