Careers at ROI Revolution
Web Analytics Data Consultant
Do you have a passion for data analysis but also enjoy working with customers? Are you intrigued by how consumer interactions on the Internet are tracked and analyzed? If so, you might love working as our next Web Analytics Data Consultant!
Put your intellectual curiosity and proactive mindset to the test by implementing and maintaining tracking solutions for our clients. You should enjoy working with both data and people; data analysis, along with building and maintaining client relationships are the two main functions of this role.
As a Web Analytics Data Consultant, you will work to deliver custom web analytics solutions to support our agency’s online advertising services. As part of the team, you will use Google Analytics and related technologies to solve challenging tracking and reporting problems for our clients and internal teams. You will be the main point of contact for your clients’ Google Analytics deployments and questions about tracking and reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with in-house tools that boost power and efficiency of data analysis and reporting.
- Developing expert level knowledge of Google Analytics tracking and reporting capabilities (training provided).
- Communicating the above knowledge to clients in terms that are easy to understand and relevant to their business needs.
- Delivering and explaining Google Analytics solutions to the client.
- Consulting with clients as an expert in the use of Google Analytics, third-party, and related technologies.
- Answering tracking-related questions for clients and internal teams.
- Creating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving analytics installations.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Analytics Team Lead.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Information and Library Science, or related field).
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.