Careers at ROI Revolution
Web Analytics Data Consultant (mid-level)
Are you passionate about both data analysis and working with customers? Do you have experience with tracking consumer web interactions, testing for errors, and analyzing results? If so, you might love working as our next Web Analytics Data Consultant!
Expand your web analytics expertise at ROI Revolution by implementing and maintaining complex tracking solutions for our clients. You should enjoy working with both data and people; troubleshooting websites and data, along with building and maintaining client relationships, are two main functions of this role.
As a Web Analytics Data Consultant, you will work to deliver custom web analytics solutions to support our agency’s online advertising services. As part of the Web Analytics team, you will use a variety of analytics, ad, and tag management platforms to solve challenging tracking and reporting problems for our clients and internal teams. With clients, you will be a primary point of contact for tag installations and answering questions about tracking and reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of in-house tools that boost power and efficiency of data analysis and reporting.
- Develop knowledge of the tracking and reporting capabilities of data collection tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and other related technologies (training provided).
- Communicating the above knowledge to clients in terms that are easy to understand and relevant to their business needs.
- Delivering and explaining customized tracking solutions to the client, including the use of tag managers.
- Answering tracking-related questions from clients and internal teams.
- Creating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving analytics installations.
- Assisting fellow team members on complex tracking setups and troubleshooting projects.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Web Analytics Team Lead.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical field (e.g. Data Science, Analytics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- 3+ years experience in web analytics or a similar field.
- Experience with custom tagging solutions for various analytics and ad platforms preferred (ex. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager).
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or other tag management platforms preferred.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.