Careers at ROI Revolution
User Experience (UX) Analyst
Are you intrigued by how users interact with technology and websites? Are you passionate about making websites more user-friendly? Are you looking to be part of something brand new and innovative?
If you said yes to those questions, you might love working on our Conversion Rate Optimization team as a User Experience (UX) Analyst. Help us continue to build our new and growing service while working within a tight-knit team. The growth potential on this new team is considerable for both your career and skill set!
As a UX Analyst, you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities for your clients, and then develop and execute strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. You will constantly iterate and refine those optimization strategies based on learnings from previous tests, new analytical insights, and the changing landscape in your client’s digital marketplace. Through A/B testing, usability, user research, and using analytics to find insights, you and your clients will be able to clearly see the impact of your efforts!
If you dream of a job where you can use your creativity, curiosity, analytical thinking, and web development skills to make a real, measurable impact for your clients, we want to meet you!
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan for your clients.
- Develop hypotheses and execute A/B/n or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Partner with the client’s development team to recommend changes based on winning test results.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Create monthly client reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the CRO team’s processes and strategies.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.