Careers at ROI Revolution
Software Engineering Manager
Do you enjoy leading software development teams in a fast paced and rapidly growing market? Do you thrive in an environment of creativity and innovation? Do you take pride in leading a team to regularly deliver new solutions and optimizing that delivery through the use of new technologies and evolving development processes? If so, you may be the software engineering manager ROI Revolution is looking for.
In this role, you will supervise the software development team in conceiving, developing, and delivering unique applications for our clients and client services teams to help optimize their digital marketing efficacy and provide a competitive advantage to our agency. You will also stay abreast of new technologies and trends in the software development and digital marketing industry and drive their use across our agency. If you’re looking for a challenging, yet rewarding management opportunity in the digital marketing industry, apply today and let’s start a conversation!
- Lead the Software Development Team in all aspects of full life cycle application development; from application specification through deployment and support for our set of web based applications and systems.
- Coach, support, and develop your team members in a way that grows their technical capabilities, evokes strong performance, and creates and maintains an environment of optimal productivity and morale for your team.
- Continuously stay on top of software development and digital marketing industry trends and technologies to thoughtfully guide the evolution of the agency.
- Facilitate teaching and training team on new development technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Maintain development standards and agile development processes to streamline work and improve solution quality.
- Build relationships across departments to help guide development priorities, gather feedback and foster teamwork.
- Compile and organize content for and lead team meetings on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Recruit and hire development team members to an organizational plan.
- Attend management training meetings and use takeaways to implement positive changes within the team; lead others by example in contributing valuable feedback to such meetings.
- Ensure that all reports are aligned with company goals, vision, culture and core values.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another relevant field.
- 5+ years experience managing software development teams.
- 3+ years experience with agile development processes, preferably with scrum master and / or product owner responsibility.
- Proven ability to coach, train and develop others.
- Strong working knowledge of web-based development technologies such as Typescript, Node.js, microservice architectures, and cloud based data stores. Experience with Ruby (Rails) and VBA desired.
- Experience with major advertising platforms such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and Amazon desired.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to work with others to define problems and implement effective solutions.
As an organization of Brand Growth Experts who leverage our deep digital marketing expertise and our proprietary technology to realize untapped growth for our clients, ROI Revolution is primed for massive growth in the years ahead. We will provide you with the industry training and leadership support you need to effectively continue your career in Software Development and playing a key role in our future growth.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.