Careers at ROI Revolution
Social Media Marketing Analyst
When scrolling through your social media feed, are you ever surprised at how timely and relevant the sponsored advertisements are? Have you ever wondered how those ads are created and why you were targeted for that specific campaign? Social Media platforms allow a unique window into the lives of consumers; you will be able to meet consumers where they are and help our clients grow their businesses by creating eye-catching, interesting, timely, and relevant suggestions of retail products for consumers to purchase.
Our Social Media Team constructs, manages, optimizes, and reports the performance of the sponsored ads that users see while browsing Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms. Our team has an immediate opening for a smart, creative, and proactive team player to create, manage and optimize successful Social Media Paid Advertising Campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
If you are searching for a position in paid social media digital marketing where you can showcase your strong analytical and creative skills, this may be the position for you!
- Analyze the performance of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) by translating quantitative and qualitative data into comprehensible recommendations for the campaign strategy.
- Implement successful bidding strategies for target audiences.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about advertising campaigns and make changes accordingly.
- Produce creative and eye-catching Facebook, Instagram, and other social platform advertisements (i.e. writing text, headlines and news feed link descriptions) in order to drive qualified visitors to clients’ websites.
- Meet clients’ goals and expectations by performing ad creative testing and audience analysis.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis regarding timelines, budgets, reporting, and analysis.
- Present data analysis to clients via Google Slides and Google Data Studio.
- Continually monitor, revise and optimize advertising campaigns as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Social Media Advertising Team Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or a related field from an accredited university
- 2 years of post-grad professional experience
- 2 years of digital marketing experience preferred
- Social media and agency experience preferred
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Intense intellectual curiosity, proven leadership experience, and excellent organization and prioritization skills
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.