Careers at ROI Revolution
Social Media Advertising Team Lead
Do you have experience in and a passion for digital marketing, specifically social media advertising? Do you love using your expertise to help coach and develop others? If so, the ROI team is growing, and you might love being a Team Lead!
Our Social Media Advertising (SMA) Service partners with brands so that they can achieve their business objectives by leveraging paid advertising on Social Media platforms. Your leadership will provide learning and development opportunities for Analysts and Strategists as you coach them to provide excellent service to our clients.
In addition to coaching and developing their team, our Team Leads play an integral part in our focus of excellent client service. Our Team Leads assist in driving digital strategy across client accounts, and help their team members focus on reaching (and exceeding) goals for clients. We strive to develop long-term partnerships with clients, and Team Leads ensure that success through strategic guidance on planning and optimizing strategies, as well as facilitating collaboration across departments. If you’re looking for a challenging, yet rewarding management opportunity in the digital marketing industry, apply today and let’s start a conversation!
- Coach, support, and develop your team members in a way that evokes strong performance and creates and maintains an environment of optimal productivity and morale for your team.
- Provide proactive strategy and guidance with clients and with your team leveraging your expertise in the social media advertising
- Provide proactive and specific feedback to reports by meeting with direct reports regularly (at least twice a month) using our Performance Management tools to ensure your direct reports have the opportunity to improve and develop professionally.
- Oversee the strategic processes of your team (wide-scale use of technologies and strategies) and the quality of your team’s service (client visits, on-boarding process, client feedback/communication, etc.).
- Shadow client calls on a regular basis to provide team members with positive feedback, as well as areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Step in on complex/urgent client issues.
- Collaborate with senior management as needed; work with Human Resources on disciplinary matters, promotions, transfers and terminations; work with Sales team regarding bandwidth and sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with Training to ensure newly hired team members are successfully trained in the appropriate timeframe.
- Facilitate teaching and training team on new developments, techniques and best practices; ensure team-wide compliance when appropriate.
- Compile and organize content for and lead team meetings on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Attend management training meetings and use takeaways to implement positive changes within the team; lead others by example in contributing valuable feedback to such meetings.
- Ensure that all reports are aligned with company goals, vision, culture and core values.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of professional experience in social media advertising.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- 1+ years’ experience managing client relationships.
- A deep understanding of social media advertising strategies and tactics, and a solid understanding of digital marketing trends.
- Demonstrated experience working with clients to create and execute paid social strategies to achieve business outcomes.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.