Careers at ROI Revolution
This position has been filled and is no longer available. Please refer to our Careers Page for a list of our current openings!
Are you interested in web design, but also have a flair for marketing and analysis? If so, you’re the person we’re looking for. We have an immediate opening for an individual with interests in the intersection of web technologies and marketing to join our SEO team. This role is primarily responsible for performing research and technical audits of our clients’ web presence as it relates to search engine-friendliness.
In addition to bringing your technical expertise to the table, you will guide overall SEO strategy. Working closely with Content Specialists, Content Marketers, and your team lead, you will help determine the course of action that will move the needle for your clients.
Does it sound like you would enjoy this role? Apply today!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform technical analysis of client websites in the form of Site Architecture Audits and ongoing crawl analysis.
- Formulate custom solutions when confronted with platform limitations and work with development teams to implement prioritized technical recommendations.
- Assist clients with replatforms, domain migrations, domain consolidations, spider traps, index bloat, and penalty recovery.
- Create technical analysis reports and other deliverables; assist in communicating findings and strategy to the client.
- Set a strategic direction for each client account, creating account growth goals and monitoring progress.
- Build strong client relationships by creating and sending call agendas and call follow-ups, leading calls, organizing client visits, and providing proactive communication regarding account strategy.
- Monitor organic performance through a variety of tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Create monthly SEO performance reports and communicate findings and strategies to clients.
- Perform other duties as needed, which could include (but is not limited to) helping with keyword research, link building efforts, or ad-hoc analysis.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to align digital marketing strategies in cross-channel meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Passion for SEO and a proactive attitude towards enhancing SEO knowledge and self-development.
- Basic knowledge of HTML for SEO.
- Understanding of SEO core components, such as meta data, canonical tags, and XML sitemaps.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.