Careers at ROI Revolution
Senior Content Writer
THIS ROLE HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE FOR CURRENT OPENINGS.
Are you a technical storyteller who is self-motivated, driven to succeed, and detail-oriented? If so, this is the job for you!
The opportunity: We are a fast growing company in a sizzling hot field: digital marketing (think Google, Amazon, Facebook). We have a great story in the making: 290+ incredible clients, leaders in e-commerce digital marketing, and ROI’ers who are intelligent, responsive, and love what they do. Our clients get data-driven results which are so good that many of them see us as “Mission Impossible” Ethan Hunt good.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Create compelling stories that drive results through the research and technical writing of white papers, special reports, ebooks, blog articles, presentations, email copy, webinar copy, and more. You know it when you see it: timely, engaging, informative, creative. To loosely borrow a line from action hero Bryan Mills (aka Liam Neeson) – We are looking for an individual with a very particular set of skills (acquired over at least 5 years):
- Ability to write clear, concise, and compelling content and articulate complicated, technical strategies and insights.
- Initiate and develop unique ideas and content formats to drive lead engagement and conversions.
- Experience delivering compelling content over multiple/various channels, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Expert technical writing, editing, and project management skills.
- Work as a part of a team, in collaboration with sales, marketing, and client services, to deliver a content narrative that drives client acquisition.
Are you ready to accept this mission? If you are a proven storyteller that excels at writing concise, technical content that resonates with a highly targeted audience, AND you are interested in a fun and challenging role—apply today with your resume! Are you ready? Let’s chat!
- 5+ years of post-college experience in journalism, editorial, technical writing, or marketing communication.
- A fundamental understanding of business, economics, and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.