Careers at ROI Revolution
The Sales team here at ROI Revolution is growing and we are looking for a Sales Development Manager to lead our Sales Development team. Your job will be to lead, coach, develop and measure results for a team of cold callers and meeting setters. This new role will report directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing and work collaboratively across the organization to continuously expand the ROI client base.
How Will You Make an Impact?
- Through strong leadership, drive client acquisitions that will increase organizational growth and revenue.
- Inspire strong performance and support an environment of optimal productivity and morale.
- Drive high employee engagement and performance by aligning all reports with company goals, vision and core values.
- Act as primary change agent and champion for the team.
What Will You Do?
- Coach, mentor, develop and inspire an amazing team.
- Achieve business growth targets through effective management and leadership of the Sales Development team.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve pipeline generation and lead generation targets.
- Model and shadow sales activities via regular pairing sessions to provide team members with positive feedback, as well as opportunities for development.
- Continuously review and improve how the team executes to improve efficiency, profitability and the value we provide to prospective clients; share and adopt learnings with/from other departments.
- Monitor quarterly target performance and adjust team efforts to ensure achievement; manage operations and address roadblocks to individual and company success.
- Facilitate team communication, teaching and training on new developments, techniques and best practices; ensure team-wide compliance where appropriate to key processes and guidelines.
- Analyze and understand win/loss of opportunities; develop plans, processes and priorities around “winning”.
- Compile and organize content for and lead valuable and efficient team meetings on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Attend management training meetings and use takeaways to implement positive changes within the team.
- Collaborate with HR regarding bandwidth, hiring, corrective action, promotions, transfers and terminations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- 3+ years of professional sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Familiarity with various sales methodologies, data analysis and reporting using a CRM
- Proven ability to coach, train and develop others
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed; proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of goals
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.