Careers at ROI Revolution
ROI Revolution is seeking a competitive Digital Sales Executive with a proven track record in obtaining and exceeding sales objectives. As a member of our Sales Team, your role will be to engage with qualified prospects, understand their company goals for growth, and then determine if there is an opportunity for them to engage with our services. Through a partnership with our teams, we can help them attain the profitable growth they seek.
- Actively engage with prospective clients as driven by our digital sales consultants in order to bring them on as new business.
- Facilitate consultations for each of our services offered in order to further qualify and drive prospects deeper into the sales funnel.
- Coordinate with various client services teams to carry out audits for new business.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Collaborate with sales team members to achieve better results.
- Engage with existing, qualified leads as driven by our marketing efforts when required.
- Attend and participate on behalf of the company in trade shows across the country as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- At least 3 years of professional sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quotas.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.