Careers at ROI Revolution
Operations Manager – Sales & Marketing
Are you excited by the opportunity to drive change and growth in a company through operations? Do you find fulfillment in getting things done and seeing the results of your work? If you’re nodding, keep reading; you might have found your next career move!
As the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager at ROI Revolution, you will support and partner with the VP Sales and Marketing, enabling him to ensure the smooth operation of his organization. This position requires the willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role, as well as the ability to maintain the complete trust of all with whom you interact, as you will be privy to highly confidential information. While this is a defined role, responsibilities will shift over time depending on the needs of the business.
As the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager, you will need to understand the big picture and work with the VP Sales and Marketing to outline and push forward the work necessary to get there. You excel at getting things done well in a dynamic environment and you are excited about the opportunity to contribute to the long-term success of the organization. You thrive on direct, honest and supportive communication and are unafraid to speak your mind respectfully, yet you understand that much of your effectiveness in your role comes from observation and influence.
- Build a thorough understanding of the business in order to support the VP Sales and Marketing in driving the priorities of the Sales and Marketing Organization.
- Manage recurring 1-on-1 meetings with the VP Sales and Marketing and his direct reports.
- Manage, track and communicate project and initiative status to the VP Sales and Marketing.
- Create and maintain operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the VP Sales and Marketing.
- Enhance sales and marketing productivity by simplifying systems and processes.
- Champion our CRM to encourage synergy between Services, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Compile and analyze all related sales and marketing data to seen trends and areas for improvement.
- Proactively monitor sales and marketing operations to ensure quality, efficiency, and consistency within the sales organization.
- Manage all documentation used by the Sales team; ensure they are properly maintained from both a legal and operational perspective.
- Manage sales reporting and commissions reporting for the Sales Team.
- Assist the learning and development team in the rolling out of sales and marketing training programs.
- Assist VP Sales and Marketing with sales forecasting and planning.
- Conduct interviews with prospects who decline service offerings.
- Work with the Client Services Operations Manager on company-wide operations projects.
- Serve as a sounding board for the VP Sales and Marketing to help consider multiple perspectives, identify bottlenecks or issues and develop resolutions.
- Draft communications on behalf of the VP Sales and Marketing.
- Support and build relationships with cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 7 to 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent skills in Google Docs, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Proven ability to influence and manage wide-scale projects across multiple levels and functions of the organization.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to juggle priorities and autonomously manage time to ensure the most value-add to the team and company.
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to create effective relationships and collaborate at all organizational levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality without exception.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.