Careers at ROI Revolution
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Do you believe that people are a company’s greatest resource? Do you also enjoy finding the right people to help drive business results? If so, keep reading!
Our recruiting team at ROI Revolution is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to help grow our organization by influencing how we attract and select the right talent! If you enjoy an organization that constantly adapts and evolves, apply today!
How will you make a difference?
As an ROI Recruiter, you will quickly learn about the different positions within our company, as well as our detailed and rigorous hiring process. Once you are up to speed, you will work alongside our recruiting team to meet the staffing needs of our growing organization. The current job market is more dynamic and competitive than ever and we are looking for someone who thrives when posed with a challenge!
What will you do?
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment for a variety of ROI opportunities, including (but not limited to) Digital Marketing Analysts, Software Developers, Sales, IT, and Accounting.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with hiring managers to understand the function and business need for current openings
- Create job descriptions that accurately reflect position requirements.
- Proactively recruit for qualified candidates and maintain an active pipeline through a variety of resources, including social media, internet job boards, and industry networks.
- Provide status reports on open positions to the hiring managers.
- Promote company culture while attracting top talent, drive diversity efforts and attend recruitment events.
- Gain a deep understanding of our processes and translate your learnings to recommendations to continuously improve our candidate experience and recruiting practices.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a full cycle recruiting role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using recruitment technology such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) (preferred)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed; proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with all levels of the organizations, third party partners and potential candidates
At ROI, our vision is to be the best in the world at growing recognizable brands online. In this role, you will help turn this vision into a reality by ensuring we attract, select and retain the right people. Learn more about how we support our clients revolutionize the way they do business. Join the ROI Revolution!
This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job, not an exhaustive list.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.