Careers at ROI Revolution
Do you enjoy putting your organizational skills to the test? Are you driven by seeing the results of your work through efficiencies and process improvement? If you’re nodding, keep reading! The Client Services Operations Specialist might be your next challenge!
Through a full suite of digital marketing channels and initiatives, our Client Services team members drive new business growth for 200+ ecommerce clients. As an Operations team member, you will support fellow employees through the development, organization, and maintenance of resources and systems that drive everyday efficiencies and excellence.
Your organization skills will be crucial for coordinating the scheduling, communication, and logistics of key Client Services meetings and activities (like department-wide meetings, leadership offsites, platform partner visits, celebrations, and more). You’ll also help support the ongoing collection and distribution of internally-facing and externally-facing data as it relates to client outreach, partner alignment, and the reporting of business insights.
If attention to detail, process execution, and written communication are strengths within your wheelhouse, we’d love to talk with you about this opportunity! Submit your resume and cover letter online today to be considered for our new Client Services Operations Specialist role!
- Maintain and proactively communicate key recurring timelines to the Director of Client Services.
- Schedule meetings for Director of Client Services.
- Organize department team meetings as needed (assist in meeting prep, note-taking, and follow-up).
- Facilitate weekly division meeting (organize agenda, confirm speakers, take notes, send follow-up items).
- Update internal documents and databases for team capacity, new clients, lost clients, cross-sales and team transitions
- Transfer confidential business and client data across platforms and disseminate that informatioin to appropriate teams.
- On a monthly (and as-needed) basis, review and update Pricing and Packaging guide; communicate internally when updated
- Audit existing documentation and update resources around client procedures (onboarding, visits, transitions, etc.)
- Update resources on our internal website and support action and communication with user requests
- Assist in development of project management procedures and checklists for recurring operations.
- Assist in organizing celebrations, quarterly lunches and bi-annual offsite for Client Services department.
- Work with team leads to support scheduling and logistics for partner visits and update representative contact information.
- Assist in planning and day-of logistics for monthly department meetings; compile and edit meeting notes for distribution.
- Other duties as assigned by the Client Services Operations Manager.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong organization skills and a high attention to detail
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.