Careers at ROI Revolution
Office Assistant, Reception & Facilities
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Are you self-motivated and detail-oriented? Do you have a knack for process improvement and enjoy wearing multiple hats? If so, read on; this might be the job you’ve been looking for!
As an Office Assistant at ROI Revolution, you will provide general administrative and facilities support to our growing and dynamic company of dedicated employees. As the first point of contact for visitors, you will be the front line for positively and professionally representing the company in your day-to-day interactions. You will keep the office running smoothly and effectively, from managing our mailing and supplies to ensuring our facilities are always looking and operating at their best.
ROI Revolution provides a variety of snack and beverage options to keep our employees fueled. You will work alongside the Office Assistant, Employee Experience and a variety of vendors to ensure seamless stock of water, coffee and soda options.
In order to be successful in this role, you need a consistently positive demeanor, can-do attitude and superior organizational skills. You will collaborate on a variety of initiatives to enhance our employee experience by making employees feel valued and celebrated.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls.
- Communicate regularly with vendors.
- Perform administrative support activities including but not limited to:
- Sort and deliver mail to employees daily.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Facilitate mailing, shipping and package pickups. Stock printing stations.
- Receive and distribute lunch orders as necessary.
- Maintain office beverage inventory of Coca-Cola, Well-Bean and Bevi products and communicate regularly with beverage vendors.
- Monitor consumption rates, place orders, receive deliveries and stock beverages.
- Oversee facilities, working in sync with our property management team to ensure our workspace is clean and safe for all employees by:
- Performing daily walkthrough of conference rooms to ensure tidiness.
- Maintaining tidiness of employee kitchen, including loading and unloading dishwasher and cleaning coffee stations.
- Partner with ROI’s ECO Group for all recycling, composting and TerraCycle initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively respond to the needs of others.
- Consistently positive attitude, friendly disposition and self-motivated.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Comfortable lifting 5-15 lbs (when handling office supplies and beverages).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
In response to COVID-19, ROI Revolution’s physical office is closed, but employees are working remotely. The start date for this role will coincide with the reopening of our office.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.