Careers at ROI Revolution
Office Assistant, Reception & Facilities
Are you self-motivated and detail-oriented? Do you thrive on supporting and assisting others? Do you have a knack for process improvement and enjoy wearing multiple hats? If so, read on; this might be the job you’ve been looking for!
As an Office Assistant at ROI Revolution, you will provide general administrative and facilities support to our growing and dynamic company of dedicated employees. As the first point of contact for visitors, vendors and candidates, you will be the front line for positively and professionally representing the company in your day-to-day interactions. In addition to managing reception, you will keep the office running smoothly and effectively, from managing our mailing and supplies to ensuring our facilities are always looking and operating at their best.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a consistently positive demeanor, can-do attitude and superior organizational skills. You will collaborate on a variety of initiatives that enhance the employee experience by making employees feel supported, valued and celebrated. Sound like the job for you? Submit your application today!
- Greet and assist visitors, vendors and candidates.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls.
- Provide administrative support to employees.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Facilitate mailing, shipping and package pickups.
- Track and monitor spend on office supplies.
- Maintain office inventory of Coca-Cola and WellBean products.
- Track and monitor costs of Coca-Cola and WellBean products.
- Place Coca-Cola orders, receive Coca-Cola deliveries and stock Coca-Cola beverages.
- Oversee facilities, working in sync with our property management team.
- Partner with ROI’s ECO Group for all recycling, composting and TerraCycle initiatives.
- Coordinate and execute client visit meals, accommodations and transportation.
- Collaborate with peers to plan and execute company annual events such as Halloween, Holiday Sweater Cocoa Bar and Pig Pickin’.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively respond to the needs of others.
- Consistently positive attitude and friendly disposition.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.