Careers at ROI Revolution
Office Assistant, Employee Experience
Are you motivated by the idea of positively impacting others on daily basis? Do you seek opportunities to enhance the company culture in your place of work? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
In this role, you will enjoy frequent interactions with our employees as you seek to improve their office experience. Your consistently positive attitude will inspire others, and your ability to stay organized in a dynamic role with help shape your success. From maintaining a fully stocked kitchen and executing a weekly company-wide lunch, to planning annual celebrations and company-wide events, you’ll play an active role in many of the initiatives that make ROI an incredible place to work. While many of your day-to-day responsibilities will remain consistent, others may change based on the needs of the business.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a consistently positive demeanor, can-do attitude and superior organizational skills. You will collaborate on a variety of initiatives that enhance the employee experience by making employees feel supported, valued and celebrated. Sound like the job for you? Submit your application today!
- Maintain office inventory of kitchen snacks and supplies.
- Track and monitor spend of kitchen snacks.
- Place grocery orders, complete grocery pick-ups and stock groceries in the office.
- Enhance office morale with fresh snacks, movie theatre popcorn, iced coffee, etc.
- Coordinate and execute a catered company lunch every Friday for all employees.
- Manage bi-monthly food truck visits to the office.
- Plan all team celebrations for the Administrative Team.
- Collaborate with peers to plan and execute company annual events such as Halloween, Holiday Sweater Cocoa Bar and Pig Pickin’.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- A valid NC driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively respond to the needs of others.
- Consistently positive attitude and friendly disposition.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.