Careers at ROI Revolution
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Are you a proactive go-getter, both literally and figuratively? Do you enjoy planning, yet like the challenge of quickly, independently finding solutions when things unexpectedly change? ROI Revolution has an immediate opening for a smart, resourceful and organized individual with exceptional writing abilities, impeccable attention to detail and strong follow-through to provide direct support to our CEO.
This essential team member should be willing and able to go above and beyond to take as many tasks off of the CEO’s plate as possible, allowing him to focus on running his fast-growing company!
Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm.
- Draft emails and other documents, ranging from straightforward and simple to nuanced and complex, on behalf of the CEO to various recipients.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, including coordination of travel.
- Sit in on meetings with the CEO to gather valuable context and build an understanding of the business.
- Assist the CEO in executing his Performance Management and Performance Review responsibilities.
- Prepare agendas for various meetings and appointments.
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle documents and sensitive, confidential information with discretion, diplomacy and integrity; ensure required action is completed.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for the CEO’s guests and visiting clients.
- Support other departments within the company by assisting as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- At least 3 years of post-graduate experience in a professional office environment; experience as an Executive Assistant preferred.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to support others.
- Ability to independently complete tasks and report back in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality without exception.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to type 60+ wpm.
- Ability to travel domestically as needed (less than 5% of the role).
- A clean driving record and a reliable car.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.