Careers at ROI Revolution
Director of Paid Media
As Director of Paid Media, you will create high value, profitable client experiences, while driving the overall vision of digital Paid Media channels. You will split your time between driving the strategic vision of Paid Search, Social Media and Product Feeds teams and being a key advisor for our highest value clients.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) include:
- Profitable Growth for Paid Search, Social and Feeds Services
- Client Satisfaction and Retention
- Establish strong relationships with decision makers in key accounts to understand their priorities and state of their business; use that knowledge to provide them with strategic recommendations that enable the overall success of their business.
- Drive the creation and ongoing revisions of plans and roadmaps to define how digital marketing can be utilized to achieve our clients’ vision.
- Act as an entrepreneur both in terms of challenging traditional viewpoints with clients and supporting the creation of strategy plans.
- Work with internal teams to ensure high value accounts are achieving their goals and seeing innovation while receiving the appropriate level of attention and service.
- Work with the Director of Sales on key high value opportunities.
Strategy and Technology
- Keep abreast of competitive forces, industry trends and direction and technology/platforms/partners in the Paid Media ecosystem.
- Keep teams apprised of relevant trends and digital opportunities that can add value to our clients and to our teams.
- Work closely with the Director of Technology to create world-class solutions that help our clients realize untapped growth.
- Contribute to building and growing the overall digital marketing and ecommerce knowledge base of the company.
- Constantly build and maintain subject matter expertise; provide external content to support sales and marketing efforts.
Service Offerings and Business Development
- Spearhead and lead new services/packages/pricing; work with other departments and services to ensure alignment of Paid Media pricing and scope of services across the agency.
- Proactively work with Sales and Paid Media Leads to improve audit conversion rates and increase AOV.
- Actively engage with Platform and Technology Partners (Google, Bing and Facebook) to build and sustain strong relationships.
- Set projections and targets for service teams, analyze profitability and margins; work closely with Service and Team Leads to change operational procedures and structure as needed to grow profitably.
Talent Growth and Development
- Actively lead, coach, support and motivate direct reports through regular 1:1s, department meetings, performance reviews and other meetings so they can properly support their teams and grow and develop as leaders.
- Work with direct reports to drive successful hiring, engagement, retention, investment and growth in the team’s talent.
- Ensure that best practices are propagated across the teams; champion the improvement of the quality of work performed and results generated for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of agency/consulting/ecommerce/brand experience.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Expertise within Paid Media channels, including Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Impeccable communication skills in both verbal and written formats; ability to confidently, concisely and articulately communicate ideas and recommendations.
- Strong presentation skills with experience and a desire to present to both internal and external audiences.
- Growth mindset and a passion for learning technology and keeping up with trends at both a macro and micro level.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.