Careers at ROI Revolution
Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you passionate or curious about paid search campaigns on Google, Amazon or Bing? Are you interested in digging into the analytics behind those Pay Per Click (PPC) advertisements? Do you feel energized or inspired to work with a team that is committed to being true experts in their field of Paid Search? Are you willing to challenge clients to evolve their strategies as the industry changes in order to continue growing their brand online?
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, your role will center on work that is fast-paced and autonomous, set within a supportive team structure. The goals are to develop and maintain effective campaigns for your clients across search, shopping, display, and video, and based on the performance data, continually optimize through ad copy testing, keyword analysis and bidding strategy. Quantitative goals and clearly defined objectives are determined for each campaign within each client account; you will be able to measure the impact of your work upon the growth of your clients’ businesses.
We invest in a structured, individually-paced training regimen through which you will learn to create and manage paid search advertising campaigns for clients. You will become well-versed in advertising platforms such as Google Analytics and Google AdWords, as well as our internal suite of proprietary tools. We invest in you so you can deliver your best to our clients, who continue to trust the growth of their eCommerce business to us. Win-win-win.
If you have strong analytical abilities, a passion for delivering exceptional client service, and experience working on digital marketing campaigns, you could be our next ROI’er!
- Analyze and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Assist clients with meeting ROI expectations by performing ad copy testing and keyword analysis.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad text as necessary.
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget deliverables performance reporting and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client websites.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Supply Chain or a related field from an accredited university.
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
- Post-grad professional experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.