Careers at ROI Revolution
Dynamics CRM Developer
This critical role within marketing will be responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing technology-related systems and tools to support the success of Marketing & Sales teams.
The perfect candidate will have direct experience managing marketing software, have a passion for technology, and approach tasks using a logical, detail-obsessed, and solutions oriented mindset. You’re a self-starter with the ability to learn complex topics quickly and gets enjoyment out of solving a challenging problem.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build out new functionality, optimize existing functionality, and troubleshoot behavior in marketing automation system.
- Effectively plan, document, implement, test, and troubleshoot new functionality in the CRM.
- Research and utilize new and existing technology in order to improve efficiency and solve complex problems.
- Regularly monitor and audit marketing data to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Manage and optimize WordPress websites.
Education & Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience managing CRM, marketing databases, and marketing automation, ideally focused on B2B.
- Excellent verbal, written, and in-person communication skills – especially as it relates to conveying highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in Information Systems, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About ROI Revolution
At ROI Revolution, we’re passionate about helping ecommerce businesses of all sizes grow their bottom-line through our digital marketing services. Not only are we dedicated to driving results for clients, but we also strive to ensure that ROI’ers love where they work. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental (100% company-paid premiums for ROI employees, 60% company-paid premiums for your dependents), a 401k plan with a generous company match, an on-site fitness center, and opportunities for personal and professional development training. ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.