Careers at ROI Revolution
Accounting Admin Intern
This opening has been filled. Please feel free to browse other positions.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented intern to join our Accounting Team this Summer on a part-time basis. Through hands-on projects, you’ll develop your accounting, organizational and time management skills in an exciting and dynamic industry!
During this internship, you will work closely with our Accounting Team on a variety of projects. Some of these include:
- Assisting the team with monthly credit card reconciliations by:
- Tracking down missing receipts
- Organizing and coding receipts to prepare credit card statements for reconciliation
- Tracking and recording the cost of newly-acquired fixed assets and calculating depreciation
- Facilitating monthly billing by printing and distributing invoices
Do those projects sound exciting? Do you love working in Microsoft Excel? Are you eager to put to work everything you’ve learned in the classroom alongside hard-working and passionate colleagues? If so, it’s time to put your accounting skills and attention to detail to the test!
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a graduation date no earlier than December 2019.
- Part-time availability during the Summer months (May through August 2019).
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.