Careers at ROI Revolution
Are you a writer who loves a challenging assignment? As a linguistic architect, would you enjoy constantly researching new products and industries, learning to match each client’s branded voice and speak convincingly to their customers? We have an immediate need for a SEO Writer interested in creating engaging and informative web content for our SEO clients.
This is the new age of content writing. Search engines are the easiest and most frequent way that consumers explore, assess, and make purchases online. Outside of paid placements, how does a business “show up” in the “organic” search results that are algorithmically determined? That’s where ROI Revolution’s Search Engine Optimization Team comes in – optimizing our clients’ sites for the best possible placement in organic search results pages.
In this role, the goal is to produce engaging and compelling digital copy for client websites, reflecting the client’s brand voice and strategic marketing objectives. Content production involves a lot of research of clients’ products, markets, and keyword usage in order to compose targeted content.
We are looking for a strong writer with an inquisitive nature who can find something intrinsically interesting with any assignment. This role requires someone who can be creative with content strategy, who is self-motivated, organized and possesses strong self-editing skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams and clients is crucial for success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research and develop a content strategy for targeting and ranking for high-volume keywords.
- Analyze competitor content and discover gaps in clients’ content.
- Prioritize content creation based on organic opportunity.
- Create optimized copy for category and informational pages.
- Build strong client relationships by creating and sending call agendas and call follow-ups, leading calls, organizing client visits, and providing proactive communication regarding account strategy.
- Monitor organic performance through a variety of tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Create monthly SEO performance reports and communicate findings and strategies to clients.
- Perform other duties as needed, which could include (but are not limited to) helped with linking building and content marketing efforts or ad-hoc analysis.
- Work with sales team to deliver SEO presentations to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with team members from other marketing channels to ensure cohesive strategy for shared clients.
- Interface regularly (mostly, via phone/email) with clients.
- Manage multiple projects and topics simultaneously, seamlessly moving from niche to niche as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Communications, English, Journalism, Business or related degree)
- 1-2 years of SEO experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for SEO and a proactive attitude toward enhancing SEO knowledge and self-development.
Generous Benefits Package
Quarterly Company & Team Builders
Stocked Kitchen & Friday Lunches
Be the Good
Put Others First
Embody a Growth Mindset
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
See how we apply these values
to best serve our clients…
ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.