Published April 1, 2020
Every week of Q1 2020 has been jam-packed with news. The initial impacts of the coronavirus have started to take shape in the past few weeks, but there are surely more to come. We’ve broken down the most noteworthy events from this quarter into health news and ecommerce news.
With such a rapid rate of spread and being so unpredictable in nature, coronavirus has already had huge impacts on buying behavior. Scroll to see how the world of ecommerce was affected by COVID-19 in Q1 and how these changes have progressed around the world.
If you’re looking for more information on ecommerce and COVID-19 in Q1 (and what to expect in the future), see some of our additional resources below:
- How Coronavirus Is Impacting Ecommerce
- COVID-19 and Ecommerce: Amazon, Paid Search & Social, and Industry Impacts
- COVID-19 Supply Chain Disruption: Amazon and Beyond
- Amazon Vine Suspended in Response to COVID-19 & Supply Chain Disruptions
- April 2020 Industry Updates: Amazon’s Coronavirus Journey & Mobile’s Decline
- SEO Checklist for COVID-19
- Ecommerce Brands Helping During COVID-19
- Conversion Optimization During COVID-19
- [Video Replay] Paid Search Trends in the Coronavirus Climate
- [Video Replay] COVID-19, Ecommerce, and Your Brand
Don’t miss our upcoming webinar focused on Paid Search data from more than 300 brands and nearly $400m in ad spend!
Paid search revenue was up 101.3% YoY at the height of the pandemic in 2020. The most unpredictable year since the inception of digital marketing has left many brands and retailers wondering what the lasting impact will be.
Join ROI for this live webinar to uncover 2020’s PPC data and trends and unlock strategies to grow your profitability in 2021.