What You Get from Our Service:
- Identification of Campaign Inefficiencies & Opportunities
- Individualized Strategies & Tactics
- Prioritized, Custom-Tailored Success Plan
- Execution-Ready Road Maps
- Ongoing Access to Our Top-Notch Industry Expertise
Start a Discussion with
our Advisory Team
When replacing the quote, add “testimonial-outer one” to the extra style of this column.
The changing Google landscape and competitive insights have been valuable. The team does a great job looking for the best opportunities for conversions and search volume.
Digital Marketing Manager
Tafford/Chief Supply/Lydia’s Uniforms
Accelerate Your Ecommerce Success
Our Digital Advisory Services are designed to support in-house digital marketing teams spending $250,000+ per month on search engine marketing. Our team of experts engages with your team to deliver actionable insights aligned to your priorities and business agenda.
If you’d like the beneﬁt of our expertise to help accelerate, validate, reﬁne and/or extend what you are doing, we need to talk. As the premier digital marketing agency for leading ecommerce brands and retailers, we will apply our 15 years of experience across 300+ clients to help you build speciﬁc strategies, tactics, skills and approaches to fuel your digital marketing.
What to expect from our advisory services:
- Our experts will dive in “head ﬁrst” to understand your unique business, goals, challenges, and opportunities.
- We will ask hard questions, review processes, test assumptions, and highlight what is and isn’t working through data-driven analysis.
- You will feel conﬁdent knowing that a prioritized success plan and road maps with recommended strategies and tactics grounded in best practices is a deliverable based on our due diligence.
- You’ll receive a summary and detailed communication of our learnings and suggested approaches to make sure you are getting value from our eﬀorts.
WHAT DOES THE TYPICAL ADVISORY RELATIONSHIP LOOK LIKE?
Our primary goal during initial discussions is to better understand your business goals. Discovery conversations proceed only if it’s clear there’s a strong ﬁt between your needs and the value we can deliver. If so, we’ll clarify what is needed (such as timely access to data, people and processes) to connect the dots and get a clear “on the ground” view of the current situation and desired state.
Pre-Strategy Day Workstream
We’ll conduct in-depth account audit & on-site job shadowing
Based on the outcome of this first-stage analysis, we may suggest a follow-up meeting for a more in-depth analysis of your account. This complimentary follow-up analysis includes bulleted recommendations you can use whether or not you partner with us. We’ve found this is the best way for us to quantify the value our expertise and technology can bring to your digital marketing program. In cases where we’re able to clearly demonstrate net profit growth far exceeding our fees, we conclude this meeting by extending an invitation to become a client.
Over the course of a full day of face to face meetings with your key staﬀ and resources we engage in discussions which typically include:
- Account audit summary ﬁndings with relevant drill-downs
- Technology Recommendations and demonstrations
- On-site team training
- Issue speciﬁc breakout sessions based on your desired outcomes and what we learned throughout our review
Tangible Deliverables You’ll Receive:
- E-Book of ﬁndings and recommendations
- Success Road maps
- Executive Summary with Key Takeaways and Participant Survey Results and Feedback (approx. 1 week post Strategy Day)
Tailored Consulting Proposal
The Strategy day will unearth opportunities and highlight key next steps, but it’s all about the follow through and execution. While the Strategy day may be suﬃcient to get you started, our goal is to be an extension of your team and help you work your plan.
To support this we will provide a custom proposal blending consulting, development, and technology to reﬂect the recommendations and next steps of the Strategy Day.