The ROI Revolution Blog
Latest Urchin Version 6.6 Ready and Available for Download!
June 29, 2009
Urchin has done it again! Version 6.6 is available for purchase, as an update to your already purchased license and for trial.
Version 6.6 introduces some really great improvements to the software including:
- A deeper integration with Google AdWords, including Budget Alerts, a Keyword Generation Tool, direct links to AdWords (so you don't have to switch between programs), an Urchin Tag Manager, AdWords Optimizer, and a Copy Campaign Tool!
- Time On Site Report under Content Optimization, Content Performance, Engagement Metrics
- An entirely new reporting section called Advertiser View and Section (If you're upgrading from an older version of Urchin, you'll need to reprocess your data to populate these reports.)
- Click here for a complete list of Urchin 6 Reports
- External Authentication (LDAP)
- New Urchin "Home" Page (modified to provide metrics for all the profiles that are visible to the logged-in user)
- Automated CPC Data Import from Yahoo Search Marketing (YSM)
- Data Export API
For more information on the benefits and features of Urchin 6.6, check out this table.
If you currently own Urchin 6, simply download the software to have the latest updates.
If you don't yet own Urchin 6 Software you can purchase it online for a one-time licensing fee of $2,995.
Urchin Software helps website owners better understand their online marketing initiatives, website traffic characteristics, and visitor's browsing experience. Urchin is a web analytics solution similar in scope to Google Analytics, but is a software version that is installed, hosted, and managed by the customer. See the software for yourself during our free Urchin demonstration webinar or you can try it free for 30 days.